The Zero Trust Solutions
Recognizing new attack surfaces…
The Solar Winds and Exchange hacks highlight the cybersecurity risk and the dynamic attack surface in the enterprise ecosystem. The Zero Trust model maps out themes that enterprises can leverage as a blueprint for action.
A Fortune 2000 company sought to implement a cost-effective Zero Trust security program.
IOvations discovered during our Policy Review and System Health Check that this client needed to take critical steps towards a more robust security approach that aligned with their IT budget. Read the full case study here.
Tailoring the approach
Zero Trust Workshop
Zero Trust Action Plan
- Defining the attack surface
- Visibility into your transaction flows
- Planning and maturing towards a Zero Trust Architecture that is customized to map to your business needs
- Instituting a Zero Trust policy centered around the who/what/where/why
- Monitoring – extensible solutions that can continuously review logs and generate an actionable yield on alerts